The holiday season is here and consumers are gearing themselves up for shopping frenzies and splurging on things they might not even need. As a retail brand looking to grow your branding and sales, what can you do to benefit from this season?
Here are six tips to consider when coming up with your holiday promotional marketing strategy:
1.Timing is crucial so prepare multi channel marketing plan calendars in order to add value to your company. Product based businesses can add value to their branding with bonus tokens for purchases made over the Christmas season.
2. Use email marketing to push for festive offers and promotional item bundles to customers who want the convenience of shopping online. Not all consumers are willing to brace the festive crowds to get their gifts, some would rather shop without having to stand in long queues. What better way to reach out such consumers than by sending out your promotions through Electronic Direct Mailers (EDM).
3. Send out greeting cards to spread the festive cheer to premium members. Just like clients, premium members want to be appreciated for their loyalty to your brand. Greeting card ideas can range from an advent Christmas calendar that reveals a holiday greeting letter by letter to a gift card that can turn into a three-dimensional gift box. Get creative to let your brand shine!
4. What to do with consumers who spend ridiculous amounts on your products? Send out Christmas Hampers packed with sweet surprises and company merchandise to give your top consumers a real treat.
5. December is the best time to create holiday themed festive competitions and let your consumers win attractive prizes to increase your brand awareness. Launch a ‘12 Days of Christmas’ set of daily giveaways where consumers need to guess the mystery prize in order to win. This will definitely give your brand the hype. You could alternatively launch your ‘12 days of Christmas’ on the 25th when all the other promotions have tailed off.
6. Last but not least, don’t forget to expand your promotional products beyond the festive theme. Get your consumers ready to start 2020 with your brand by customizing notebooks, calendars and stationary.
Promotional marketing strategies never work without the right promotional products. Having a hard time sourcing for your unique festive promotional products to make your brand stand out? With our expertise in sourcing, developing and launching promotional products, PRESTIGE PREMIUMS can help you boost your brand awareness with a unique gifting experience! Contact us for more information.